VMs are available on top of a KVM hypervisor. We offer support for many different
operating systems, including Windows, Linux, Free/Net/OpenBSD, and SmartOS.
- Undersubscribed to no more than 80% load
- Compatible with VMware, Hyper-V, etc.
- Built with high IOPS for high performance enterprise loads
** Standard VM Includes: 50GB boot drive, private networking, and no variable charges.
** Compatible with Windows Server 2008 or greater, Linux 2.4 and other operating systems.
Financial differentiators vs. enterprise-operated private cloud
- Cloud model is purely OPEX delivering accounting advantages
- No hardware refresh costs, allowing ability to meet IT budget objectives
- No expensive hardware maintenance costs
- No hypervisor costs with our standard platform
- Current and future application flexibility thanks to freedom from vendor lock-in
Advantages over large public cloud services providers
- Significantly improved pricing over Public Cloud Services
- Mission-critical, data intensive applications run more efficiently thanks to low latency and proximity to customer location
- Technical assistance in real-time from local experts
Superior performance at a lower cost
- Predictable, consistent pricing, calculated by element (number of cores and amount of RAM), not by transaction/bandwidth.
- Under-subscribed resources eliminates competition for processing capacity.
- High IOPS platform designed specifically to reduce transaction time
- SLA-driven, built for enterprise applications, not simply “best effort”
- Tier III+ host data centers deliver substantial physical redundancy benefits